Services to Members
- We assist members to develop their plan and be prepared for meeting with the NDIS Planner or to review a current plan.
- We set up the financial system, aligning it to the person’s plan and provide training in how to navigate the financial system.
- We assist members to budget, including crises and one off events.
- Members have access to their financial information 24 hours a day – “they always know how much they have in their account”
- We provide advice on the employment of workers and advice and contacts on alternatives to the direct employment of workers. The financial system supports payroll, superannuation payment and ATO requirements.
- We provide advice and assistance on insurances.
- We assist members to activate their plan by supporting you to link with service providers of your choice (funded, mainstream and informal) and assist with developing service agreements.
- We support members to manage their plan flexibly and make ongoing adjustments of supports as required due to changing needs.
- We support and assist members through crisis resolution and assist them to build skills in self advocacy.
- We assist with regular monitoring and outcome reporting for the NDIS.
- We connect members who want to speak to people in similar circumstances.
- We maintain regular minimum of fortnightly contact with members.
- We hold member forums.
If you are interested in P2L values and processes please see below for a copy of our P2L Members Policy and Procedure Manual (version 22 May 2016).
A phone survey was conducted (May 2016) of a randomly selected group of members of P2L. The purpose of the survey was to obtain feedback on members’ perceptions and satisfaction with the services they were receiving from P2L. 10 members were surveyed by phone and an additional 2 elected to complete their surveys electronically: Collation of Member Survey May 2016
- Policies and Procedures 27th July 2016
- Access to our services – easy English version
- Rights and Responsibilities – easy English version
- Feedback and Complaints – easy English version
- UNCRPD – easy English version
- ADHC website – including legislation and policies
- NDIS website – including legislation and policies and price guide